Math Links and Resources
www.commoncoresheets.com This website contains 10 different math worksheets on each math topic, ranging from basic operations to algebra and geometry. Since it is based on Common Core standards, it will have many similar items tested on the TABE 11/12 test. This site also contains worksheets for other subjects such as social studies and English.
https://www.easyteacherworksheets.com/math.html This site advertises 0ver 18,000 free math worksheets with answer keys available, includes measurement, addition, subtractions, geometry, decimals, division, counting, equations, fractions, and other areas of math.
Number Patterns Chart This is a great handout for students working on division or reducing fractions.
Division Tutoring Tips Explains why people have problems with division.
Division Acronyms to Remember the Steps “GUMS” A good handout for people who get lost in the division steps.
Word Problems Tips A helpful handout for students who struggle with word problems.
Fractions Review This handout reminds students about how to do fractions.
- http://dadsworksheets.com This website contains numerous worksheets for tutors who need to find extra practice material for their students. The worksheets range from basic operations through more advanced math.
- http://www.homeschoolmath.net Another good resource for generating math worksheets for students.
- http://www.khanacademy.org This site contains instructional videos on a wide variety of math topics.
- http://www.aplusmath.com Math games, flashcards, and worksheets for tutors on topics ranging from basic operations through geometry.
- http://www.khake.com/page47.html This site contains a wide variety of resources, including tutorials for students, math links, online calculators, etc.
- http://highschoolace.com Contains math tips for algebra and geometry.
- http://www.mathguide.com This site contains videos, math explanations and math lessons.
- http://www.math.com A wide range of resources including math explanations, quizzes, tables/formulas, etc.
- http://www.visualfractions.com Games, worksheets, and more.